WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK ON 14TH MAY. SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE.Find out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Rock Rose pub is all about family. We’ve created a menu that’s sure to please, whoever you’ve got to feed. Our varied selection of proper pub meals, modern twists, and traditional carvery is always a hit: from youngsters to the older generation.
If you're a meat and two veg kind of diner, you’ll love our carvery. Freshly prepared every day and featuring three tender meats, the carvery is served with Yorkshire puds, stuffing, gravy, and piles of vegetables. Fancy a real pub meal, brought bang up to date with modern flavours? Our starters, sharers, light bites, salads, and mains are just the ticket. You’ll find contemporary dishes next to fantastic favourites. And because we know when to add a little twist and when to leave well alone, you’ll get the best possible version of all your favourite pub grub.
Got room for dessert? No diet can resist our pudding selection! And don’t worry if you can’t finish. The Cake Carry Out service means you can take the rest home for later…
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus